You probably know SAP Fiori, butare you aware of all aspects of SAP Fiori? Did you know there are hiddenchampions within the SAP Fiori portfolio? Join this event to get an 360°overview and learn how to make your life easier.
SAP Fiori is the User Experienceof the Intelligent Enterprise that changes the way you work. It equipsdesigners and developers with a set of guidelines, technologies and toolsto create apps for any platform faster than ever – providing a consistent,innovative experience for both creators and users. In this overview session youwill get a good understanding of SAP Fiori: The SAP Fiori design system and howit is realized with the related UI technologies and tools, for business users,key users and developers. The session also covers the main environments for SAPFiori like SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform. The overviewextends to the actual productive usage of SAP Fiori business applications viathe SAP Fiori launchpad, extensibility of standard SAP apps and technologiesfor mobile devices.
The session material containsentry points to further learning as well links to hands-on tutorials for themost important technologies.
Who Should Attend?
This overview session is foreveryone, from executives to software developers. It is an overview of SAP'sUser experience technologies, ranging from end user personalization todeveloper tools, from creating an initial project to productively using an app.This content is especially useful if you have an ABAP background and need anoverview understanding of SAP Fiori and entry points into further learnings,e.g. on SAP Fiori or SAP Business Technology Platform in the cloud.
· SAP's User Experience Strategy with SAP Fiori
· SAP Fiori technologies overview
· The entry point to SAP Fiori apps: SAP Fiori lauchpad
· The strategic UI technology for SAP Fiori: SAPUI5
· An efficient way of developing SAPUI5 apps: SAP Fiori elements
· SAP's platform in the cloud: SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
· The development environment for low-code and pro-code development: SAP BusinessApplication Studio
· The no-code platform to build apps: SAP AppGyver
· Create and run native mobile apps: SAP Mobile Services
· Extending SAP's standard apps with custom logic