SAP Integrated Business Planning @ Syngenta April, 29th 2020
Watch the video now or in 20 sec.
Please join the ReferencesLIVE call to find out how Syngenta, one of the world’s largest crop chemical producers, uses SAP Integrated Business Planning to help farmers feed a growing population sustainably while achieving greater forecasting accuracy and enhancing business performance KPIs.
Agenda of the call:
- SAP IBP program business case and roadmap
- Target operating model
- Technical design and challenges faced
- Business benefits delivered
- Lessons learnt and road ahead
During this interactive call you will discover how Syngenta was able to:
- Harmonize sales, operations, and demand planning processes to increase efficiency with a flexible data model and preconfigured templates and integration
- Reduce inventory by improving overall forecast accuracy by 10% through statistical forecasting
- Reduce lost sales related to forecast error by nearly 20%
- Identify the best forecasting technique for each product, based on demand variability and business importance