Rule function to Get Payroll Control Record
Watch the video now or in 20 sec.
The Get Payroll Area Control Record rule function returns the complete payroll area control record.
We developed this feature to prevent:
- Employees from entering past dated employee data changes that affect payroll calculation.
- Administrator and business users from entering employee or employment data that affect payroll calculation.
This rule function makes the flowing information available to the system:
- Current payroll period, next payroll period as well as their begin and end dates for regular payroll.
- Date up to which retroactive accounting (earliest retroactive date) for a payroll area is to be carried out.
- Current status of payroll, for example, Released for Payroll or Check Payroll Results.